Friday, May 28, 2010

Fiesta de Despedida

Last night the teachers threw me a goodbye party. They had been planning it for weeks apparently and it was a surprise. They were all gathered in one of the teacher´s lovely gardens behind her home and they all brought a different dish. There was yummy food, good wine, music, dancing and definitely some tears. I can´t believe I won´t be seeing all these wonderful people who have been a part of my daily life for the past 9 months. They made my experience the positive one that it most definitely was. Gràcies a tothom! Gracias a todos! Thank you to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you're so cute with your bangs and shorter looking hair!!!
    that party looked great- i am glad they celebrated you...i think ours was surely a better going away party-except you threw it before we could surprise you! :)

    ReplyDelete